Monday, June 15, 2009

SO it's been a week...

So it's been a week since I posted anything new and I do appologize. Who knew summer could be so busy? Anyhow... Brandon and I were out and about all weekend and I've got some GREAT pictures to share with you. I'll start out with a few from our trip down the middle Hiwassee yesterday and load up some more tomorrow from out BBQ this weekend.

We packed up about 6 rafts full of people and set off down the river from Webb's store at about 5:45 or 6:00. It really was a beautiful and very enjoyable trip. We had planned on taking 2 boats, POSSIBLY 3 and the crew just kept growing and growing. Hey, the more the merrier! Maybe you'll come along with us next time. All are welcome!
Brandon's 2 year old, Candace even went with us and I got a great picture of the 2 of them. It's tied at the top with my other favorite picture from the trip... Brandon "jumping" off the rope swing. Or should I say swinging with a SPLASH into the water. I think the rope swing had seen it's better days. Hope you've had a great weekend! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment